- A description of the property including its boundaries and guide to which parts are your responsibility
- The start date of the lease, the share that you buy, the amount of rent that you must pay together with other amounts required under the lease and the method that the landlord will use to review the payments due each year.
- Buildings Insurance arrangements.
- The method by which you can purchase additional shares to own more of your home in the future (known as staircasing).
- The method by which you can sell the property in the future and obtain your entitlement to any increase in value.
- Your responsibilities as a leaseholder and those of heylo as landlord under the lease.
- Any restrictions or prohibitions linked to the Freehold or superior leasehold title.
Start your application
It should take no more than 10 minutes